Saturday, December 5, 2015

Craft Hoarders Anonymous December hop!


Welcome everyone to the December Hop
with the ladies of
Every month on the 5th we share ideas and inspiration on how to get creating
and use up your stash at the same time.

You should be coming to me from Marissa's blog.
After, head on back to visit Gloria's for the complete list of participants this month.

This month I created my very first pocket letter.
For those of you who are wondering what exactly is a pocket letter, let me show you.
I took a trading card sleeve and filled it with 9 winter themed ATCs.
The backs of the sleeves have goodies, chocolate, and a letter tucked into them.

Pocket letters are all the rage right now being traded all over the globe.
This one is heading out in the mail today to it's destination.
I kept an overall theme of blue, white, winter and snow throughout my cards.
Below I have closeups of a few.








That is it for December's hop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

11 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love Pocket Cards and this is just fabulous. Every pocket is perfect.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You know how much I love blue...and this pocket card is beautifully blue! Each pocket is such a little treasure! Love all the sparkly details and beautiful inky backgrounds!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE your fun trading cards!!! all of them have such cool details to check out!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

These are BEYOND trading cards or pocket letters. These are mini works of art! I am in awe of you!!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Christy, these are all so beautiful. Each pocket is a beauty, and chocolate to boot! What's not to like. LOL

nattyboots said...

Wonderful work, very inspiring )

Glenda said...

I love the idea of these pocket letters! Each little pocket holds a treasure and I can see all the love that went into this one! You have inspired me to try one of these!

C. M. Taylor said...

What a wonderful idea and great gift. TFS

Joan V said...

Fabulous idea. I never heard of pocket letters, but I love the idea. This is so pretty and I love all the different ATC's. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pammejo said...

Fabulous idea, I just recently heard of these projects and I must say yours is amazing!!! I just love all the pieces and interest of each pocket. Bravo!!!

Janis said...

How totally fun!! Love the vintage images and the texture paste snow!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com