Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Take a chance...another Inspiration Wednesday inspired page

Continuing on my quest to catch up with all the 
Inspiration Wednesday videos,
I have created this page using the second video of the series.

With everything packed it is proving to be a challenge but one I am happy to accept.
At least while I hunt for where the next layer is coming from the current layer has a chance to dry...right?

The focal point on here, while it is small,
is a fortune from a long ago visit to a Chinese restaurant.
I found it while packing things up and kept it out knowing I wanted to use it almost immediately on something.

Closeups of the quote:

Some of the texture on the page using layers of 
paper, gesso and modeling paste.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: