Sunday, March 15, 2015

Plan and Dream...an Inspiration Wednesday inspired art journal page

Sharing a Art Journal page created today inspired 

My entire craft room is packed up awaiting the installation of new wood floors.
Spring seems to have arrived in my next of the woods as well as my mojo, which has been gone for some time.
Now when I want to do a page I'm digging and hunting and then making do with what I find.
I can't wait for it to be all done...
SO looking forward to a "new" workspace.

This page comes from the 1st video in her series.

Golden Fluid Acrylics,
Modeling Paste, several stamps and
a stencil from Club Scrap.

My thoughts for today...
the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

If you are interested in Donna's 
Inspiration Wednesday series check her out.
35$ gets you access to new videos every 2 weeks for a total of 25 videos in all.
Can't beat that price!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: