Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Creating...continuing along with Inspiration Wednesday

Sharing another Art Journal page today.

As the craft room is still completely packed I'm finding that my journal 
is the easiest most portable way to keep on creating.

This is another page inspired by Donna Downey's
Inspiration Wednesday series.
I am up to week 3 now and slowly catching up.


The page has layers of Golden Acrylic paint,
Lindy's Stamp Gang mist and stamping with Gesso.
The black scribbles are created with black Gesso & a toothpick 
(making do with what I could find lol)

I wrote 
"Creating is what inspires me"
along the lines of when there are days where I am stuck or in a rut just pulling out paper and paints
and creating for no reason the juices start flowing and I find 
myself inspired to continue on.
I try to do a bit each day.
It's my fuel.

There is some drywall tape added as well just for a bit of texture.
I love the little squares it creates and buy large rolls of it from
my local Lowes.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: