Thursday, November 13, 2014

Swirlydoos and the Treasured Yesterdays sketch

Sharing a layout today using the 
Treasured Yesterdays kit from Swirlydoos 
as well as the sketch.

This was the sketch included in the kit.
The sketch challenge runs until Nov 15 so I'm doing a happy dance.
I never get the sketch's done in time.
I did this month…whoo hoo!
Here is my layout.
Almost everything used came in the kit.
I added some mists, stamps, and in from my stash.

The background paper is from Prima's Epiphany collection.
Some misting with Trunk Bay Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.
Black ink through a Dylusions stencil and stamping using a BoBunny & Kaisercraft stamp.

The large chipboard circle is from Blue Fern Studios
I colored it with Aqua Stained Glass medium from Tattered Angels and then misted with Slate Glimmer mist.
Holding my heat gun close I managed to make it bubble up a bit for more texture.
The flowers, wood pieces and clock stick pin all come from Prima as well.

Some lace was layered under the photo
 along with some journaling cards from Prima.
Prima sparkly gems were scattered across the page to finish it.
Some torn Fancy Pants corrugated cardboard was layered with the Prima papers 
for a pop of color.


Make sure to check out the the thread
on the forum to see other interpretations of the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: