Friday, October 3, 2014

Sisters

It's Friday (YAY)
and I'm ready to kick off the weekend with this piece.

Sharing a layout today created using the September kit from 
I love how everything included just always "works" for what I want to create.

I took a pic of the 2 youngest on the first day of school.
(yes it was 2 months ago but I get distracted, or maybe I was just waiting for the kit)
They fight like cats and dogs most days but that morning it was all hugs and kisses.


The background paper is from Prima and Kaisercraft.
There is also a torn piece of free paper from an old Somerset Studio magazine under the photo.

Prima tags, Prima flowers, lace, clocks from Maya Road and cork hearts from
American Crafts.

Hard to see but there is a piece of Blue Fern Studios chipboard 
covered with Black Glitter Glue
and layered under the photo as well.

more clustering…
Some stamping and stenciling with a Crafter's Workshop stencil.
2 different Glimmer Mists were used on the background as well.
Mostly because half of my sprayers weren't working today, and ones that did quit half way through.
Major frustration!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!


No comments: