Monday, June 23, 2014

Make Your Heart Happy….Create!

The kids are home for summer vacation and while
vacation implies peace, relaxation and no time constraints for us it's just the opposite.
I think we are running around more than we do during school and it's
seriously cutting into my craft time and making me a wee bit cranky.

I HAD to carve some creating time today.
Did up a quick Art Journal page on a background already created by cleaning my stamps and stencils.

The heart (yes I'm still in a heart mood) was added and colored with acrylic paint.
Dylusions was misted, dripped and blown around it.

Create, I just needed to make SOMETHING!

There were some white spots still on the background so I misted with yellow,
 blue and orange mists.

Quick page,
but I'm not so grumpy now.
Art, it's good for the soul.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Bindu said...

It is beautiful. Sometimes a quick work can tame our mood.