Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1--- Time for another challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!


It's May
and for many of us that means that Spring is finally here.
Time for warmer weather, rainbow colors in the garden, windows open,
flip flops and aacchooo!

It also means it's time for another challenge at 

As always there are 3 was to play.
Theme
Layout Sketch 
&
Card Sketch
I went with the theme…
The Theme Challenge
May's theme:  Renew - New - Rebirth
Scripture Inspiration: 

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."


This is what I started with.
Old paper which had been laying on my work desk.
I used it to clean up extra paint, stencils, inked stamps etc.
What many would call trash,
I used the Bible Verse as inspiration and made it new.

I added some chipboard colored with Gelatos.
Prima flowers and a few gem brads
(seriously was cleaning out and using up to make new here).
In the end I have created a new page in my art journal using the leftovers from before.

Make sure you head over to the 
to see what everyone has created and to link up your take on this month's
challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: