Saturday, May 17, 2014

Documented Life Week 19….Acts of Kindness

Sharing my creation for week 19 in

The week's challenge was to create a page for 
Random Acts of Kindness.
My inspiration was more a quote than an actual act. 
I have always felt that you should be kind to others if you want kindness in return.

My front flap is a large tag I made while attending
a class taught by Stephanie Ackerman last night.
(lots of collaging and painting with our fingers---FUN!)

Opening the flap I have my quote.
The large heart here is the negative from the paper that I cut the heart on the tag from.
The pages were done with the same collaging, layering, painting techniques as the tag.

Closeup of my front heart.
The words are Tim Holtz stickers

Little bit of the paper and paint layers
(with some stamping and Washii tape thrown in for good measure)

The inside heart...


Make sure you stop by and check out what everyone else has done for the challenge on both the Facebook and Flickr pages.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



1 comment:

TLC said...

I love your RAK art - oh and I finally found a book that I can donate to my journal too ...exciting!