Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Swirlydoos March Round Robin

It's time for another layout done for a 
Round Robin
at 

In case you don't know how it works,
week one someone shares a layout, the next week someone shares their take on it 
and so on and so on.
Kind of like the game of Telephone but with scrapbook layouts.

Here is mine for this week.
I follow Andie for Team 2

This month's twist:
Now, what could be more appropriate than DIE CUTS? From your crank-operated Bug, from your Vagabond, from your Cameo, from your Cricut… Now is the chance to show off your collection of shapes!!!! Don’t own a machine? No problem: I just know that all of you Savages have a hoard of die-cut chippies!!!!!


I used the March kit from Swirlydoos.
The paper is from Prima
Flowers are Petaloo.

Added Gesso
Some Dylusions in Vibrant Turquoise and some stamping
with a Prima clear stamp and Archival ink.

Prima ink in Worn Jeans was rubbed through a new
Balzer Bites stencil by TCW
(I am digging the new stencil sizes)

Red Velvet Art Anthology paint was brushed through
Rebekah Meier stencil
(also by TCW).
The chipboard I used is from a recent purchase from 
I just love the star confetti.
I colored it with some Lumiere 3D paint.

Lastly I flicked some Liquitex Acrylic ink across the page .

Make sure to check out the Round Robin thread on the forum to see what others 
have created.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow this is really cool!
~Kim