Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's time for a new challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!


It's time for another challenge at 

The theme this month is 
Laughter is the best medicine

You have 3 ways of entering each month
-Use the theme and create whatever you desire
-Use the card sketch provided on the blog
-Use the layout sketch provided on the blog

I created a piece using the theme
and...

Here is what I created.
I started with a blank page in my art journal and randomly add some torn pages from a book.
Misted with Buccaneer Bronze Moonshadow mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Some Distress Paints and Silk's Acrylic Glazes on top of that.

Cheesecloth and Rub ons

I fussy cut the flower from a piece of Prima paper.
The image was a free one in a Stampington magazine.

Chipboard colored with Distress Paint, then a Copper Paint dabber 
and finally rubbed with black ink.
Prima letter stickers were outlined with Sharpie to give my title.


Make sure you link up your challenge via the Linky tool 

and check out what all the other design team members created this month to inspire you.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Christy, I love the great vintage feel of this layout. So many wonderful elements and the use of color is just perfection!