Monday, January 13, 2014

Swirlydoos Round Robin week 2


It's my turn to create a page for the 

This has to be one of my favorite challenges. It's the scrappy version
of the game Telephone that we used to play as kids.
It's so fun to see how the pages evolve after each lift.

The twist this month was to incorporate something NEW.
New beginnings, new additions, new techniques…
you get the idea.

My page is the of the oldest. 
This week she transferred colleges and is starting at a new school.
While she is an old hand now at this college thing it's still a new adventure,
with new challenges and experiences.

I hope she enjoys it.



My page was created using the 
Gilted Pleasure Swirlydoos kit from Sept 2013.


To make my photo work with the papers I changed it to sepia, blurred the edges and printed it out on canvas paper.
Clusters of Petaloo flowers, Petaloo butterflies, gems and Prima wood pieces were 
scattered across the page.

There is Modeling Paste through a Crafter's Workshop stencil and
Buccaneer Bronze mist from Lindys' Stamp Gang.

A bit of burlap trim from Canvas Corp adds some more texture to the page.

Make sure to head over to Swirlydoos and see what others have created for week 2.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Beautiful!!!! I love all the clustering you have going on there! Wonderful job!