Saturday, January 18, 2014

Create every day and CREATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN


I try to create every day.
Now mind you some of those creations don't get finished, 
some sit by the wayside until one day AH HA
and some, well yes some are recycled for future use
(a layer of Gesso can do wonders)

Any way this Art Journal page came about from leftovers
of an earlier project.

The base is a piece of watercolor paper that I used to clean off stencils 
while I was working on my


It sat and sat until today.
I started to clean my desk 
(which looked like several natural disasters rolled into one)
and stumbled upon it.
Had to stop cleaning and start creating PRONTO.

The paper still had write spaces;  which I needed to fill.
First some more misting with various mists and stencils.
And when I say various:
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Tattered Angels
Dylusions
Heidi Swapp…
when it comes to mist I am an equal opportunity mister lol

The numbers were also hanging on my desk. 
I colored with NeoColor IIs and stapled to the page.

More stamping with Prima, Hampton Arts,
 and Club Scrap stamps.
Gesso rubbed through a large piece of sequin waste.
Dried and then outlined with a charcoal pencil.

Washii tape and some very old white Rub Ons
by Hampton arts were added.

I add some journaling on an old card and then added
CREATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

which is I think my new personal motto.
(I'm so much easier to be around after I create a little)

In the end this is a page that just kind of flowed, when I started I had no idea where it was going 
but I am sure happy where it ended up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: