Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Define yourself..if you dare


Sharing an Art Journal page today that started out as "oops I forgot to video tape a section" on an upcoming class.
I needed to redo one little thing and when I had done it I had a page of color just begging to be worked on.

The base is created using NeoColor IIs
and a tiny bit of Hagswort Orage Lindy's mist.
Absolutely love the bright orange with the yellow & green from the crayons.

Then some stamping with a script stamp and solvent ink.
Followed by some pigment ink through a Crafter's Workshop stencil.
Now because the pigment ink was placed on top of several mediums it was taking forever to dry so I threw some clear embossing powder over it, heated and created some neat texture.

I had some Liquitex Liquid Acrylics on my desk and decided to add them as well.
First some drips in the upper left.

Then some splots with another color all over the page.
I also stamped some circles using 2 different StazOn colors.

The doily heart was colored with Bachelor Button Blue starburst mist from Lindy's.
I also colored some white embroidery floss with the same mist, and using gel medium just kind of adhered it wherever it fell.
The words if you dare come from a Halloween kit but fit my page as I worked it.
The Define Yourself is a sticker from Teresa Collins that I colored with a piantbrush dipped in the same Lindy's mist.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: