Monday, November 25, 2013

Bliss

Seeing as this week brings us Thanksgiving in the US,
and many of us are busy with traveling, eating, cooking, and spending time with family,
I decided to take the week to go back and share some of my favorite layouts I have done over time.

This one is titled BLISS.

We don't have pets here (besides goldfish).
Our schedules are way to hectic and it wouldn't be fair to them.
One day though our neighbors dog Coco tried to get on the bus with the oldest in the morning.
Her owners weren't home so I put her in the backyard where she and the little one spent the entire day playing.


The look on my daughter's face in this photo says it all.
She is definitely in bliss.
The paper was swiped with Gesso and misted with Glimmer Mist.
Dry SAnd ink by Prima was rubbed through a Crafter's Workshop stencil.

Prima flowers and resin pieces as well as lace from my stash finish it off.


I hope this week finds you enjoying time with friends and family.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: