Monday, October 21, 2013

Favorites

Every once in a while I like too use Art Journal pages
 to document things that are currently
"my favorites".

They do double duty, showcasing what I am really 
liking with my art at the moment 
as well as the things that I am digging on a daily basis.

It is always fun to go back through these pages 
and see what I still like and what I have moved on from 
as well as what my art is like at the moment.

The likes and art are in constant evolution,
and I love that I can actually keep track of them.

This page was featured in 
Scrapbook News and Review.

The base is a Gelli Print created with my Gelli Plate
and acrylic paint.
I then used a Club Scrap stencil and Tsukineko ink
to create the chevrons pointing to my heart.
I machine stitched around the heart several times 
and left the tails dangling down the page.

My favorites are all written inside the heart.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: