Friday, October 4, 2013

Christmas Mini album...


As someone not too kindly reminded me...
Christmas is on the way.

Now I could be mean and tell you how many days exactly
but I am of the "ignorance is bliss"
mindset so I won't.

Usually I procrastinate right up to the last minute but this time 
I was inspired while looking through my old projects.

I made a couple of these albums several years ago (but never Holiday themed)
and thought why not?

All the supplies came from a Swirlydoos Christmas kit (think last years).

It has tons of space for photos, journaling and more. 
Tags and pockets provide even more space.






Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

I hear you - LOL!! I am the same but the craft stores do remind me BIG TIME! YIKES!

Love this inspiration that I hope will get my butt into gear :) Great pockets and different size pages - beautiful!