Friday, September 13, 2013

ATCs, a Tag and a Card


Today I'm sharing several pieces which were recently seen in
Scrapbook News and Review.

While I tend to work on bigger things like scrapbook pages, art journal
pages and canvases, it's always fun to occasionally go down in size.

The first piece is a simple sympathy card.
The base is watercolor paper, layered with Washii tape and book text.
Colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang mist.
The chipboard is from Dusty Attic.




Next I have an ATC created on a Gelli print base.
I save all bits of leftover prints, and ATCs are a perfect way to use them up.
The stamp is from Hero Arts, stamped with StazOn ink and colored with Faber Castell Big Brush pens.
A white gel pen was used to add accents.


The next ATC is done on a base of pape rtowel leftover from cleaning my desk.
(yes I save EVERYTHING)
Stamped onto it with a script stamp.
Added the sentiment and a chipboard sticker from Pink Paislee. 


Here is a tag done on another Gelli print done over an old map.
I outlined the buildings and added more torn Gelli prints for the ground as a contrast.


Last but not least is my RED ATC
done for the color theme.
I just collected red items found on my desk and collaged them onto my base.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: