Saturday, August 3, 2013

Capturing the adventure...

Another challenge over at Flying Unicorn.

This one is called KISS or Keep it Simple.
You were allowed no more than 30% patterned paper, needed dimensional paint, sparkle & metal.

Now for my dimensional paint I mixed acrylic paint with bead gel and spread it through a stencil. It added some shine as well as dimension.
Using Old Road ink by Prima I went through the same stencil mirroring the raised image in other spots on the page.
Then for more sparkle misted with a Lindy's Stamp Gang mist inBachelor Button Blue.

My metal are some of the little findings by Prima that I mixed in with my Petaloo flowers.

The Rub on title is from Daisy D and the numbers are on tape.

What a fun challenge this was. I'm so glad to finally be able to do some fun layouts just because.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: