Wednesday, August 14, 2013

1st Edition

On the Flying Unicorn forum
Adrienne shared a technique called 

I used the tutorial and created this layout yesterday using a piece of Prima paper, cork, Gesso & mists
This is my oldest, and while cleaning my desk I found this piece of paper saying 1st Edition, perfect!
The paper was washed with Gesso and then heavily misted with Crushed Shells and Latte Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels followed up with Ghostly Gargoyle White by Lindy's Stamp Gang.

My flowers are made from a thin sheet of cork. I stamped on them using a background stamp from Club Scrap and Gesso. The cork was sticky back so it was easy to place my petals on the paper. I outlined them with my black fine tip Sharpie and used Petaloo buttons for the middles.

Black Gesso was brushed through a Crafter's Workshop stencil. Periodically I would flip the stencil to get a reverse image or blotch. Some eyelash fiber and a few flowers from Recollections finish off the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Aly Zen said...

todo bellismo, lo publico en mi pagina y a mis fans les gusta tu trbajo y a mi me fascina, besos desde Mexico