Thursday, July 25, 2013

Art Journal pages

Summer has been crazy busy. What with all the kids home for summer vacation as well as all the new classes I am in the process of creating for The Art Studio. All that means is little time to create anything.
(oh how I so look forward to the start of summer vacation, and at the same time look forward to the end)

I thought today I would share a few Art Journal pages from past work I have done.

The first one is Destination.
I used several image transfer methods on this page incorporating some iconic travel destinations to which I have been extremely fortunate to visit and photograph.

I had received a new butterfly die as well as this vintage girl image and wanted to use both right away.
Several pieces of torn scrapbook paper covered with swipes of acrylic paint make up the background.


Always Learn:
a reminder that the learning process never ends


Here I made a mask using a photo of myself. Gelatos were used for all the color.


Hope everyone is enjoying a restful summer (or winter if that is the season you are in).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: