Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Me + You = Family

Today I played with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge over at Flying Unicorn.
Most of the components on my layout came from the May kit Coffee & Muse which is my oh my just gorgeous.

Here is the beautiful sketch we had to work with.

And here is my layout:
The background papers are Prima, My Mind's Eye & 7 Dots Studio.
I rubbed some Antique Linen & Tattered Rose Distress inks across the page and misted with water for a more mottled affect. (hard to see in the photo but there is large flourishes stamped down the left side & bottom of the page that are clear embossed).
Misted with Cotton Candy Pink mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang and finally stamped with Eggplant ink on bubble wrap.

The lace is vintage from my Grandmother's collection. Prima flowers & metal pieces add embellishments.

And my Prima resist canvas banner. After rubbing it with Tattered Rose Distress ink I layered it on to the paper and machine stitched over it several times.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: