Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mojo Monday...which took until Saturday


Sometimes it takes me a day or two to get something done.Sometimes it takes me a week to get something done.
Case in point the Mojo Monday sketch at Flying Unicorn.
The sketch was released on the forum on Monday buy Alda. It took me a week to get it done, sometimes what I want to do and what I HAVE to do are 2 different things.

I like it better when the 2 are the same but this week it was not to be.
I did get it done though before the new one is released so YAY.

Here is the sketch.

and here is my take on it.
I used the new April kit from Flying Unicorn.
The papers, stickers and die cuts are from Prima's Lifetime collection.

For more pattern on my background paper I scraped Gesso through a stencil by Stencil Girl and once dry misted it with Coffee Shop Glimmer mist.


  I added some tape and staples to finish it off.
Done...I'm ready for Monday!

  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: