Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cards galore.

Every once in a while I get into a card making mood. 
I have to admit that cards are not my favorite form of paper crafting, but there are special people who I will actually take the time and make one for.

Today I want to share a couple that I have done up recently...

Some were featured in Scrapbook News and Review, others were for a recent swap over at Flying Unicorn ( have yet to meet a swap I don't like lol).

This one was featured in SNR. I bought a kit of epherma on Etsy that was color coordinated, I wound up using bits and pieces to create this card.

This card too was featured in SNR. The call was to use Inchies on a card. I stamped the Queen's Anne Lace (Club Scrap) and cut it into 4 1x1" pieces. Just a little bit of layering and distressing to finish it off.

This card was featured in SNR but I made it as a sample for my All About Resists class over at The Art Studio.
The stamps are all by Club Scrap.

Another card featured in SNR but also made as a sample for my All About Resists class over at The Art Studio.
The stamps again are from Club Scrap. Ranger embossing powder and Distress inks for color.

This card was for a swap at The Flying Unicorn.
The background is book text misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang mist, then stamped with Stone Grey Solvent ink.
The butterflies are Maya Road, misted then embossed with clear ep. The sentiment was stamped onto a small piece of Washi tape.

And finally;
a Happy Birthday card using up a bunch of scraps. Gessoed then stamped on, the image colored with Faber Castell Big Brush pens. Stickles were added to the flowers for a bit of glitter


  So that's the card share for today. I think I'm going back to 12x12 pieces for a while, I do like my larger pieces lol.

  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like all the cards but my favs are the ones using resists--must be the technique junkie in me!