Monday, January 21, 2013

Pretty Princess

It's Mojo Monday over at Flying Unicorn once again.
I have a ton of things I am supposed to be doing but when I saw this beautiful sketch by Tammy I just had to play.



My pattern papers are all by Prima. I I stamped the flourishes with Kaisercraft stamps, adding more flourishes the way of RubOns and bling. The flowers are all by Prima.
The little one loves butterflies and these wooden ones by Kaisercraft fit nicely. I painted them with Silks acrylic glaze and once dry stamped on them with with a script stamp & solvent ink.

  The little one loves dressing up as a Princess and often refers to herself as such (never mind she has 2 other sisters who could be Princesses as well). It's all good though because she always then adds...and Mommy is the Queen.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Shona said...

LOVE that sketch too and this is just gorgeous :)