Thursday, January 10, 2013

Challenges


Today I want to share a layout I did for one of the manufacturer events at Scrapbook News and Review.
Sometimes you can make a big impact with minimal supplies. Case in points is this layout.
The sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday (provided to use staffers) and so aptly fits life. Anyone who deals with a 6 year old on a daily basis knows that there are constant challenges. My little one is so full of personality that most days can be quite an adventure.

 The bird die is from The Cat's Pajamas (another mfg who provided product), adding some Caran D'arche watercolor crayons and machine stitching and the layout is complete.

  I love my daughter's face in the picture, I can just imagine what she thinking up next in her mind. It'll have me running I can guarantee that.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: