Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to Death Valley

  Last fall my oldest was able to head down to Clemson University to attend a football game with her Uncle. The perfect fall day to watch some football, not a cloud in the sky and just cool enough to require a sweatshirt but no jacket.

  Clemson's colors are orange and purple and I wanted to keep with the colors so I used orange patterned paper by Echo Park. My photos were mounted on orange and purple card stock. Adding a bit of visual interest I distress and inked the paper, dripped Picket Fence Distress Stain and rubbed some charcoal ink through a Crafter's Workshop stencil.

  Are you ready for some football?

This layout was featured in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: