Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sisters

  Over at Flying Unicorn they what they call "Mojo Monday" where every Monday a sketch is posted for inspiration.
 I really liked the sketch this week and had this candid shot of the girls goofing around that I wanted to use. The colors are way softer than what I use, I think I may have surprised myself when doing the page, I didn't even grimace when using the pink.

  The patterned papers are all from The Scrap Cake. The Yellow background paper already had a subtle triangle pattern on it. I enhanced it slightly by using the triangle mosaic stencil by Crafters Workshop and turquoise Pan Pastel. I love how the Pan Pastel sinks into the paper makeing it look like the color was already there.

  The flowers are 2 vines by Petaloo that I cut apart and added where desired. There are a few strips of paper that I distressed and layered underneath my photo.


  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: