Friday, October 12, 2012

Beautiful

Today I got to play with my paints and mists as I created this layout.
First I started with a piece from Heidi Swapp's new line. For a long time I really hadn't liked anything she was putting out but let me tell you, this new one is pick your chin up off the floor beautiful. I randomly spread gesso with an old credit card across the paper and once dry flicked some chalkboard mist across it (I had to flick because the nozzle broke into 3 pieces when I went to use it.
   I then dripped some Golden fluid acrylic paint in cobalt teal down from the top and made a fine spray mist with what was left on my paintbrush. I rubbed some Coal Black and Teal Damask ink from Prima into spots across the paper as well.
  I then pulled out my favorite little circle stamp from Club Scrap and stamped across my page. To finish it off I took a handful of black gems. Dropped them onto my paper and glued them where they fell.
  The canvas tickets are from Prima and I just colored them with the Teal Damask ink and edge with the Black Coal.

 This is my oldest daughter way back when she was 4. Hard to believe she is 18 now.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: