Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sacre Coeur

                Still reaping the benefits of a rainy weekend with no soccer games scheduled...

      I was looking at different sketch challenges this weekend and found this one at Let's Capture These Sketches.
     This looked like a fun sketch and offered the opportunity to use more than one picture.

 Here was my take on it. My Husband took me to Paris in April for my 40th birthday. The first day there we visited Sacre Couer. The sky was this brilliant blue and the church just seemed to stand out. It was absolutely beautiful.
  I used Fab Scraps Heritage for my patterned paper and misted it with Latte glimmer mist by Tattered Angels. I used some old rub ons for my flourishes and added some Prima flowers and trinkets.

  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Such a beautiful take on the sketch challenge! What an amazing looking place - WOW! TFS :)