Sunday, September 2, 2012

Play

   I missed the deadline for the sketch challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles but this is the layout I created using the sketch.

  This is at a playground in Krefeld, Germany. I love when we travel that we always stumble upon the most amazing playgrounds. This one was no exception, in fact it was probably the best one ever. Huge with lots of stuff that is forbidden on US playgrounds the kids spent hours playing. They kicked off their shoes and dug their toes into the sand and had an absolute blast. They were most definitely sorry when it was time to go.
  That bit of play time refreshed everyone and had them eager to see more sights the next day.

I also combined this sketch challenge with the monthly scrapbooking challenge over at PAO. This month you needed to use at least 3 patterned papers on your layout OR alter chipboard. Overachiever that I am I did both.
  My patterned paper is from Fab Scraps and Basic Grey. My stars are grungebord that I painted with acrylic paint, stamped on then covered in UTEE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: