Monday, September 3, 2012

Chance

     My mixed media entry for the SwirlyGirls Challenge over at Swirlydoos.
For mine I did a 2 page spread in a friend's art journal. Watercolor paper covered with a layer of sewing pattern tissue paper. A thin layer of Gesso over it all. I took my new favorite stencil by Plaid and rubbed Turquoise Phthalo acrylic paint though it using my fingers. Once it was dry I sprayed all over using Chalkboard mist by Tattered Angels, and added water to make it a bit runny.
 Dried again and dripped white Liquitex Acrylic ink down in spots.

I stamped using Pink Paislee and Prima stamps with StazOn stone grey and jet black ink. My flowers are cut from an old piece of Creative Imaginations paper and then after distressing covered with Clear Rock Candy Stickles. The butterflies are from Petaloo. The quote was written using tiny letters from Pink Paislee.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: