Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free To Be

Sometimes it is fun to pull out the paints and mists with no particular plan in place.
That kind of play led to this layout.

A piece of cream Bazzill card stock as my base I started adding color. Sprayed with several Starburst Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang. The shots of color they instantly give just takes me to a happy place.
Then I pulled out some stamps from Inkadinkadoo, Clearsnap, and Club Scrap. Instead of using a regular stamp pad with them I dug through my collection of Pitt Big Brush Artist Pens. I colored and stamped with them .
A frame made with Golden Fluid Acrylics and a few rub ons in the corner and I was done.

The photo (one that I surprisingly like of me) was taken by my then 4 year old. She has a knack for getting the just right ones....or maybe it's because she snaps a gazillion pics every time she gets the camera. Either way I'm not complaining.

The layout was featured in the September issue of Scrapbook News and Review.

Thanks for stopping by and as always have a great day.

No comments: