Friday, September 16, 2011

Have a Voice


Here is a quick ATC I did up tonight.
I joined an ATC swap hosted by Roni over on her blog Inkstains. And while I have some already made up I wanted to make more.
This one came about from a paper towel I had on my desk that I use to clean up paint. Once it dried I stamped on it with a script stamp from Kaisercraft using Staz On ink. The flower and vine stamp is from Club Scrap and I added a few highlights with Shimmerz glitter paint.
The collage image is from Ten Two Studios. The stickers come from sheets of words I have--I wish I knew who made them because they are my favorite thing to use right now. I put a tiny bit of pink watercolor paint over the white on them to help them fit in more with my card.

Thanks as always for looking and commenting.

No comments: